Rocket League patched today for XBox/PS/PC and here are the list of changes.
– Fixed an issue where Spectators would sometimes see incorrect nameplates
– Fixed several Neo Tokyo collision issues that were causing abnormal bounces within the Arena.
– Fixed issues with sound mix causing some effects to be too loud or “bassy”
– Painted items are now displaying as colored in matches
– Fixed issues with Hearts Boost audio staying on indefinitely
– Fixed a crash related to viewing old replays in Dunk House